Owners of two family-run, destination restaurants were happy with their business. The restaurants attract a variety of clientele from young families celebrating a child’s first birthday to mature couples enjoying fine wine and prime steak. Although they have been operating for over twenty-five years, they understood the need to continually attract new clientele.
- Increase brand awareness for each restaurant location.
- Promote special event spaces for parties and large gatherings.
- Attract new customers and encourage customer frequency.
When initially engaging with our marketing specialists, the owners wanted to start off slow and test the waters utilizing only one advertising solution. Over time, our team demonstrated its expertise and we built trust with the client. They grew confident in utilizing a variety of marketing solutions and currently take advantage of a multi-solutions approach including social media, digital display impressions, content marketing, and print – both newspaper and glossy magazine.
Because of the wide range of customers these restaurants attract, our strategy experts developed a broad-based targeting campaign primarily focused on geography around a 10-mile radius from the restaurant.
Digital: Branding was the focus of the digital display campaign which positioned the restaurants with tag lines such as “Home of the Best Porterhouse” and “The Best Prime Beef and Fresh Fish Daily”.
Content Marketing: The dedicated team of writers, editors and photographers crafted mouth-watering sponsor content pieces to entice readers and educate them about new tapas menu items, dining specials and memorable meals.
Social: The social campaign utilized Facebook carousel ads to highlight the restaurant and showcase the delicious and beautiful entrees. Facebook targeting included people interested in booking parties, from bridal showers to Quinceañeras, as well as people interested in steakhouses, seafood and Spanish cuisine.
Print: The restaurant owners recognized that a key portion of their clientele still seek out a newspaper. Advertising in the entertainment section offers restaurants a program that is geared to driving awareness. The owners saw an increase in new clientele which reinforced the power in print.
- A collaborative and trusted partnership focused on helping grow the business for the two restaurants.
- Social campaign outperformed Travel & Hospitality average benchmarks by 260% by achieving a click-thru rate of 3.24%.
- Sponsor Content performed 22% above the Food/Drink industry average click-thru rate.
- Sponsor Content Call to Action rate performed 288% above the industry rate.
“We are seeing great results from our online display branding campaign. We are getting great visibility and customers are walking through our doors.”